“No company that markets products or services to the consumer can remain a leader in its field without a deep-seated commitment to advertising.”
Advertising is an indispensable part of the marketing strategy of any product or service. A proper advertisement has a great impact on the sales of the product and that is why companies spend huge amount of money to make effective advertisements.
There are various mediums for advertising such as billboards, newspapers, web etc. Many companies advertise using specific products such as pens, key chains etc. However, the most successful medium to advertise should be something that the consumers would want to keep as a memoire such as photographs. Things such as pens, key chains etc are usually disposable products and the consumers do not think twice before doing so. Pens run out of ink and aren’t usually handy when one needs them. Key chains could be broken or lost. However, photographs are valuables that the consumers would want to keep them as safe as possible and not let them get damaged. Due to the fast-paced life today, people want to keep their memories with them all the time.
In consideration to that, we are providingsuch a medium of advertisement for the company’s products and services. This is obtained by printing the advertisement on back of the photo.
This has been designed in four categories:
Here’s an example of how this would be conducted:
- A small professional studio would be set up at the venue
- Visitors would be asked to fill out a form (name, address, contact no. etc)
- Photographs would be taken of individuals/family who have filled out the form providing us the data
- Photographs would be printed on the paper with a pre-printed advertisement on the back
- Photographs would be given to the visitors immediately in an envelope containing the professionally designed and printed business card, brochure etc
So, this way the photo with advertisers’ name and message will remain with the public until one decides to throw away their own photo.