Strong, Light Weight, Cost Effective
Zain mould are the ideal solution to adding architectural details to your building or home. Built to stand up to any conditions, all our exterior moulding products are easy to install, paintable and will add the finishing touch and character you’re looking for.
What are the benefits?
Why select our product over wood, precast, polyurethane or other imitation prototypes?
- Our exterior moulding product may be treated in a range of special finishes our smooth C-Mold™ coating allows for smooth painted finishes mimicking wood millwork, or it maybe changed to simulate limestone.
- Our exterior mouldings can be installed in combination with numerous cladding systems and substrates including EIFS, stucco, brick, stone, concrete and cemetitious substrates.
- Our exterior moulding is simple to install and available in hundreds of shapes and sizes.
- Custom shapes are available within the similar manufacturing time procedure as standard shapes. Our superior technology enables us to produce shapes or panels up to 8′-0″ wide and 12′-0″ in length.
- Our patented procedure provides reliability, competence and unsurpassed quality resulting in cost savings.
- Our exterior moulding conforms to the newest industry standards giving the maximum standard for quality.
- Our exterior moulding will not bend, warp, crack, rot, delaminate or spall.
- Our EPS foam core has been re-shrunk and dry cured to eliminate any expansion and contraction.
- The mixture of a stable foundation created by the EPS core, covered with the lamina of a reinforcing fibre-glass mesh and flexible cemetitious coating, makes both strength and flexibility.